WHO WILL BECOME RICH?
Let us know the important vedic astrological combinations which make a man rich and wealthy. This is also called wealth astrology that gives importance to 2nd, 5th, 9th, 11th houses and their lords. Let us observe the Dhana yogas or Wealth yogas in Vedic astrology horoscopes of richest people like Bill Gates, Rockfeller, JRD Tata horoscope etc.
There is no doubt a person will become rich if he has:
1) Will to set goals
2) Intelligent planning to reach the goal
3) Hard working nature to execute the plan
But these are not enough to become rich. There is one more element, that is luck. We can find thousands of people with the above mentioned qualities, yet lagging behind in life. The reason is lack of luck. What is luck? It is the effect of good deeds done previously either in this life or in previous birth.
How can we astrologically judge a person has sufficient luck to become rich? First of all, the person should have potentiality to set goals for himself. This can be judged from Ascendant and Ascendant lord. Next, the person should be intelligent enough to carry out the planning. This can be found from 5th house, and its lord. The place of wealth is 2nd house and its lord is giver of wealth. Finally, whether we gain profits and amass wealth is indicated by 11th house and its lord. For all these things to happen, we need luck. This is adjudged from 9th house and its lord.
>>> Click here to know your future from Astrology or Palmistry <<<
So then what are the important astrological combinations which make a man rich?
- Relation between Ascendant and 11th lords, either by combination or by aspects. This is called ‘Lakshmi Yoga’ by Indian astrologers, which is a symbol of a rich man.
- Relation between 5th and 9th lords. If they are strong and in benefic places the person will be more wealthy.
- Relation between 2nd lord and 11th lord by way of aspects or combination. If they are placed in quadrants or trines or in exaltation, the person will be equal to ‘Kubera’, the god of wealth.
- Relation between 5th , 9th and 11th lords or bhavas.
- Ascendant, 2nd and 11th houses are aspected respectively by their owners or occupied by their owners.
- Ascendant lord having relation with 2nd and 9th lords.
- Ascendant in 2nd house, 2nd lord in 11th house, and 11th lord in 2nd house - is called Dhana Yoga, means a good combination for wealth.
- Ascendant lord and 2nd lord exchange their places.
- 9th and 10th lords combine either in 9th house or 10th house.
- 9th lord and 11th lords exchange their houses.
- Benefics in quadrants and trines, where as malefics in 3-6-11 houses is said to make a person a king.
- Ascendant or Ascendant lord is aspected by several benefics.
- 5th and 9th houses are aspected by Jupiter, the most benefic planet.
- 5th, 9th and 11th lords in quadrants.
- 2nd and 11th lords have mutual aspects.
- 2nd and 5th lords combine.
>>> Click here to set your name to become lucky and wealthy with Numerology <<<